LEAD ME TO THE CROSS !



JUNE 25, 2010





Today, the're so many things happened. Every moment in our life, we learned something. I've done many things today! But even if I'm tired I'm happy. :] I attended lately in YSTOP. I have some fun attending there!'cause I learned a lot about God. We played ice braker. We played paper-scissor-rock. Andrea Lorraine Flores of 4th year highschool and I were the remaining players, then we played Hep-hep-hurray! I'm so shy but it's alright 'cause I think I gave some fun to them. We have lot of quizzes today! And I passed all the subjects! I think this is my lucky day! :] Laterly, we've watched a video. It's about our Lord Jesus Christ! And I cried after I watched it! :[








This video is about the love of Christ
His sacrifice, His sufferings, His blood, His wounds...
All done for You at the cross of calvary
.











0 comments:



Post a Comment